By Julie Moore | City of Lynnwood
Lynnwood Officials continue to monitor the quickly evolving situation regarding coronavirus/COVID-19. The safety of our Lynnwood community members is a top priority for us, but we also understand the important role that fitness plays in the overall wellness of our community.
We have made the decision to make the following programming changes:
- The Lynnwood Recreation Center will remain open with regular business hours.
- All registered and/or instructed classes will be canceled until April 5th.
- All public Beach, Recreational, and Open Swims are canceled until April 5th.
- The Senior Center and senior programming will be closed through April 30th.
We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting of our shared spaces, including door handles, counter tops, light switches, locker rooms, and pool decks.
If you do plan to visit the Lynnwood Recreation Center, please follow good personal hygiene habits as recommended by the Snohomish Health District:
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently
- Avoid touching your face (mouth, nose, eyes)
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing
If you have questions, please reach out to our Lynnwood Recreation and Senior Center staff over the phone or by email.
Lynnwood Recreation Center Customer Service, 425-670-5732, Lynnwood_Rec@LynnwoodWA.gov
Lynnwood Senior Center, 425-670-5050, www.PlayLynnwood.com.