Based on the recommendations from public health officials to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of all our volunteers and community, the March 19th Art Walk Edmonds has been cancelled.
We did not make this decision lightly, as we love our community-building event and wanted to support the downtown Edmonds businesses and local artists as much as possible during this unprecedented time. However, based on yesterday’s Public Health Emergency Declaration, we felt it was the responsible thing to do in order to protect the health of our Art Walk guests.
Many locations will be leaving artwork up throughout the month for you to view. We encourage you to please support our local small businesses that remain open during this stressful time – they need you more than ever!
In the meantime, we encourage you to protect yourself and others by:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water. If that’s not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding close contact with others.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
More useful information about the novel coronavirus and how to prevent COVID-19 can be found here.
Thank you for your understanding,