By Mary Jewett | Angel of the Winds Casino Resort
Arlington, WA, April 3, 2020 – These have been trying times for our region, state, and nation. We will continue to make the necessary strides to ensure the safety of our guests, Team Members, the Stillaguamish Tribe, and our community. On Thursday, April 2nd, Gov. Jay Inslee extended the mandate regarding the stay-at-home order and closure of non-essential businesses. With that in mind, Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort has made the decision to extend the temporary closure through Sunday, May 3, 2020.
The new target is reopening on Monday, May 4, 2020, however we will persistently assess our opening date as any new information is released.
Once open, we will continue to ensure that our cleaning standards exceed recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Washington State, Gov. Inslee, and tribal health organizations to help ensure COVID-19 is contained.
Below are a few of the many critical steps Angel Of The Winds have and will continue to take:
- Continue to have smaller banks and wider aisles, meaning more distance between each individual
- Placing additional sanitizer stations throughout the casino floor
- Focus on high traffic areas to accommodate necessary distances between guests
- Adding an acrylic barrier at Xperience Players Club, and other areas throughout the Casino, to protect our guests and Team Members
- The property has been completely disinfected from top to bottom
We are all in this together and when the time is right, we will be delighted to welcome each and every one of our guests back to property. We encourage everyone to visit AngelOfTheWinds.com and follow us on social media to stay up to date on any additional changes to the property’s operation.