You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
Hear from local business leaders (Lynnwood, Mukilteo and Edmonds) as they tell stories, share perspectives, discuss evolving strategies and how they are developing their leadership during COVID-19.
Each week we will have 5-6 local business owners and community leaders share what they are doing to survive, manage and cope with the current situation in this local context. RESILIENCE is being presented by Silver Creek Family Church in an effort to support our community.
Register in advance for this webinar:
When: Apr 9, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Presenter Line Up and Topics for April 9th (subject to change):
- Matt Martin (State Farm Insurance – President, Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce) – Applying for federal financial relief dollars
- Chloe Butler (Starbucks Manager) – Keeping employees safe and the store functioning
- Nick Hooge (Freedom Boat Club) – Managing through the crisis when not determined “essential”
- Steve Hammer (BPH Architects) – Working remotely while staying productive and engaged with clients
- David Kleitsch (Director of Economic Development and Interim Director of Community Development, City of Lynnwood) – Helps and services the city wants business owners and leaders to know are available
- Elizabeth Volz (Executive Director, Silver Creek Family Church) – Three leadership principals to help navigate a changing environment
This event is brought to you by Silver Creek Family Church.