By Edmonds School District Health Services Department | Press Release
Edmonds, Wash., March 10, 2021 – For students that have a life-threatening health condition, or require medication or treatment administration during school hours, the following information is required:
- Medication with the pharmacy label attached, and any equipment needed for administration,
- Medication or treatment administration form signed by a prescribing health care professional,
- Authorized consent to administer the medication or treatment from the parent or guardian.
Any medicine or treatment materials brought into the schools whether it be prescribed or over the counter, will need to have a signed medical form on file with their school. These forms can be either be faxed, emailed, or postal mail to your school.
Nursing staff will need medication, equipment, and medical information can be dropped off at your school. Please note the dates of reentry and when items need to be received by the school for your student to start on their first day of in-person school.
For those students participating in school educational hubs or activities, please connect directly with the building school nurse.
- 2nd grade March 22- information needed by March 16
- 1st grade March 29- information needed by March 23
- Kindergarten, AECC April 12- March 30