July 5 bus schedule
Buses on Sunday Schedule Monday, July 5, for Independence Day (observed)
Snohomish County, Wash. – Community Transit will operate a Sunday bus schedule on Monday, July 5, in observation of Independence Day.
Local, DART and Swift service will operate Sunday schedule.
Monday, Independence Day (July 5, Independence Day observed)
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Route 512: Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org. For help planning a trip, visit www.communitytransit.org/tripplanner, or contact Customer Care at (425) 353-RIDE (7433) prior to the holiday.
Fireworks Prohibited on Community Transit Properties and Buses
As Independence Day approaches, Community Transit reminds passengers that fireworks are not allowed on buses or any agency property, including transit centers and park & ride lots.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99, the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field, and the new Swift Orange Line coming to Mill Creek and Lynnwood in 2024.