SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash., June 29, 2021 – This year’s Independence Day will be fun packed! Remember to wear sunscreen, stay cool, and enjoy celebrating America’s 245th birthday!
New for this Fourth of July, all fireworks use is banned in unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County. The county ban applies to the densely populated unincorporated areas within the Southwest Urban Growth Area. To see if your city allows fireworks for the Fourth of July this year, click here.
However, the Lynnwood Times compiled a list of Snohomish County cities still celebrating America’s birthday with a bang or an event. Below are this year’s Fourth of July activities:
- Everett: July Fourth Festival and “Thunder on the Bay” Fireworks at 10:30pm
- Arlington: Firework Display at Quake Park
- Edmonds: Firework display and Parade, July 4
- Marysville/Tulalip: Pre-fireworks dinner and snacks @ Asbery Field and Ebey Waterfront Park.
- Monroe: 2021 USA Birthday Bash