“The Answer Always Lies in the Stars!”
If the end of June brought many kinds of frustrations and delays for you and others, then you’ll be pleased to know that Mercury – previously retrograde – now turns direct in early July. So what better time is there for you now seeking a new direction – a thing that will not only benefit yourself, but will help others too.
Here is your July Horoscope:
ARIES: As the highest expression of the Aries energy is best expressed by initiating new activities, this month will be a great opportunity for you to help others start something new.
TAURUS: As the highest expression of the Taurus energy is best expressed by being down to earth and steadfast, this month is a time to be a rock upon which others might build.
GEMINI: As the highest expression of the Gemini energy is best expressed through learning, reading and communicating, July could be a good time to encourage others to share ideas.
CANCER: As the highest expression of the Cancer energy is best expressed by nurturing or being sensitive towards others, this would be a fine time to reach out to family members.
LEO: As the highest expression of the Leo energy is best expressed by being loyal or warm to others, July is a time to lead or help others in the direction they are struggling to go.
VIRGO: As the highest expression of the Virgo energy is best expressed by being helpful or of service to others, now is a good time to be supportive and not critical of others.
LIBRA: As the highest expression of the Libra energy is best expressed by being balanced and just, this is a good month for you to bring needed harmony to others who are in need
SCORPIO: As the highest expression of the Scorpio energy is best expressed by through discipline and strength, this is a good time to fight for the causes of others.
SAGITTARIUS: As the highest expression of the Sagittarius energy is best expressed by trust or faith, now would be a good time for you to show support to others.
CAPRICORN: As the highest expression of the Capricorn energy is best expressed by being solid and steadfast, July is a month were you can assist others with your practical guidance.
AQUARIUS: As the highest expression of the Aquarius energy is best expressed by freedom and individuality, this could be a time for you to help others discover their own true selves.
PISCES: As the highest expression of the Pisces energy is best expressed by being caring and compassionate, this is a time for you to reach out to the more disadvantaged around you.
July Horoscope featured days at a glance …
- JULY 04 / MOON in TAURUS / INDEPENDENCE DAY: A Taurus Moon should indicate a calm and mellow day – although too much of a good thing can be bad!
- JULY 06 / VENUS opposition SATURN: Could be a long hangover from Independence Day still kicking in? A day were feeling cold and unloved might be a factor.
- JULY 08 / VENUS square URANUS: The emotional blues of the 6th could give way to a new excitements in the love department – or a time to independently break free?
- JULY 09 / MOON in CANCER: As the Moon resides in its own sign of Cancer, this is a great day to deal with domestic issues. Cook something special for the one you love!
- JULY 13 / VENUS conjunct MARS in LEO: The affections and/or passions could be much inflamed today – or perhaps just a day of compromise with the one you love.
- JULY 15 / MOON in LIBRA / VENUS aspects: Potentially an exciting day for all matters connected with the heart – and/or could be an excitingly creative day instead!
- JULY 17 / MOON in SCORPIO / SUN opposition PLUTO: “Intensity” may be the word of the day today. Try not to be controlling – or seek to control others.
- JULY 19 / MOON in SAGITTARIUS/ SUN trine MOON: Could be a day to
expand the horizons – or bring some philosophical balance to your inner/outer Self.
- JULY 22 / MOON in CAPRICORN / VENUS opposition JUPITER: A good day to consolidate matters of the heart, or put too much faith in the object of your affections.
- JULY 23 / MOON in AQUARIUS/ SUN opposition MOON: Emotional independence could be a factor today – or simply you’re at odds with yourself in terms of feelings?
- JULY 25 / MOON in PISCES / MERCURY opposition PLUTO: A very emotionally sensitive day, so be careful of what you say. Your words might come over a little strong.
- JULY 29 / MOON in ARIES/ MARS opposition JUPITER: Definitely a day to want to move on. Just don’t be overconfident in your own powers of action however.
If you love animation and this July 2021 Horoscope, please support Dr. Horace Scope on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Muse2D.
NOTE: Whereas it’s popularly believed that astrologers assert that all people of the same Sign of the Zodiac will experience the same things, it is not so.
When we are born our Birth Chart shows specific sensitive points that are unique to us and us alone. Consequently, when the planets move through the Zodiac on a regular basis, they can trigger those sensitive points for us – which of course means that not everyone in a Sign is affected in the same way at the same time.
Therefore it pays us all to know our personal Birth Charts well!
Your July Horoscope is brought to you by Startoonz.