MUKILTEO, Wash., July 18, 2021 – For its Monday, July 19 regular Business Meeting, the following items are on the agenda for discussion and vote:
- Council Regular Meeting of June 21, 2021 (AB21-01)
- Payment Vouchers $1,275,113.48 ( AB21-02)
- 61st Pl W Retaining Wall Construction Acceptance ( AB21-66)
- Police Guild MOU Approval ( AB21-76)
- American Rescue Plan (ARP) Funding Discussion ( AB21-57)
- Rosehill 2021 Funding and Service ( AB21-67)
- Housing Advisory Ballot Measure Discussion ( AB21-64)
- Speed Limit Code Update Ordinance 1453 ( AB21-68)
The heated topic of discussion will no doubt be the agreement on the final language to be presented to voters on the November ballot for the HAP advisory measure. The council will vote to select one concept for staff to draft the appropriate resolution for Council action on August 2, 2021.
Continued discussion on prioritizing available American Rescue Plan funds will also be of heightened interest. Currently, the list of Revenue Loss categories exceed the amount available by $600,000. Following this meeting, staff will continue to refine cost estimates, ideas, and work towards a proposal.
Monday’s Mukilteo City Council meeting will also focus on a $41,000 projected budget shortfall this year for Rosehill Community Center. According to the agenda bill, the major reasons for this include a slow ramp up of business bookings, and the challenge of returning calls and emails of prospective customers in a timely manner.
Mukilteo City Council Meeting Time and Location
The council meeting will be 7 p.m. on July 19, 2021. You may attend in person or participate via Zoom.
- Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84185284777 or
- 11930 Cyrus Way, Mukilteo, WA with social distancing guidelines in place.