We are putting the finishing touches on this year’s Evergreen State Fair and are looking forward to seeing you all starting August 26th. This year’s theme, Back in the Saddle Again, is all about dusting ourselves off from the past year and bringing our community back to celebrate. While this year the Fair will look a little different, there are still so many traditions to celebrate, new things to experience and more memories to make.
Here are some things to Know Before You Go:
- Free Parking this year in any of our outside lots
- We will be closed Wednesday, September 1. This allows us more time to sanitize, change over the animals and gives staff and volunteers time to gear up for the second half of Fair.
- We will be opening the gates at 10:30 am and ticket booths will open at 10 am.
- There is no rodeo this year, but there are still a lot of events in the Equestrian Center, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- There may be times that we have to limit capacity on the grounds. We will communicate this via Twitter (@EvergreenFairWa) and at the bottom of our homepage (Evergreenfair.org). We recommend visiting the Fair on a weekday or arriving early to lessen the likelihood that you will be impacted by the capacity limits.
- You can save on gate admission and ride wristbands until Aug 25th on etix.com or at our Pass Booth here at the Red Gate.
We ask our guests to follow all state and local health and safety guidelines while at the Fair. We have made some programming modifications and increased efforts to keep guests safe. To learn more about what steps have been taken visit our resource page.
If you have any question or would like to learn more you can read our FAQ’s. We can’t wait to see you at the FAIR!
There is still time to get concert tickets!!
Aug 30, 7:30 pm: Rock Legend Foghat
Foghat fans are everywhere and these days their audience consists of all ages. From the young kids who play Guitar Hero III and know all the lyrics to ‘Slow Ride’, to the Dazed & Confused generation of 30-40 somethings and the ‘boomers’ who bought Foghat’s first vinyl or 8 track! Foghat’s thunderous blend of blues, boogie and kickin’ rock ‘n’ roll are shaking walls and fans everywhere.
Aug 31, 7:30 pm: Country Artist Chris Janson
Country star Janson is a platinum-selling recording artist, high-octane entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, and award-winning singer/songwriter. In the spotlight and behind-the-scenes as a writer, he landed one hit after another, including two number one singles. Hits include, “Done”, “Good Vibes” and “Waitin’ On 5”.
Sept 2, 7:30 pm: Christian Artist Zach Williams
Husband, father, singer, songwriter, worship leader, Grammy award winning and GMA Dove Award winner recording artist Zach Williams has made music history with two consecutive No. 1 hits at radio totaling 35 weeks. Zach’s music pulls from the hard luck truths of outlaw country, the dirt-road grit of southern rock and contemporary Christian artist.
Sept 3, 7:30 pm: Mariachi Ensemble Flor de Toloache
This Latin GRAMMY-winning, New York-based ensemble is one of the finest all-female mariachi groups on the planet. Flor de Toloache’s members hail from diverse cultural backgrounds such as Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Australia, Colombia, Germany, Italy and the United States. This defines their unique flavor and sound. The result of this cultural bouquet is an edgy, versatile and fresh take on traditional Mexican music. While working to preserve centuries old traditions of Mariachi, their mélange of the traditional and the modern pushes the boundaries of the genre and brings Mariachi music to new audiences. Buy tickets at etix.com or here at the Fair Pass Booth