Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Area Advisory Board has two openings
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash., September 9, 2021 – The Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Area (TPA) Advisory Board serves in a consultative capacity to make recommendations for uses of lodging funds assessed under Snohomish County Code Chapter 4.118. Applications are now being accepted for the two open Lodging Member seats, one At-Large and one for Snohomish County Council District 2.
For any applicant living and/or working for a TPA-collecting lodging business located in Snohomish County At-Large or in Council District 2 (covering the cities and towns of Everett, Mukilteo, Hat Island, as well as areas of unincorporated Snohomish County within Council District 2).
- Opening Date: Immediate
- Closing Date: Open Continuous
- Type of Board: Advisory
- Length of Term: Three years
- Maximum Consecutive Terms Allowed: Three terms
How to Apply:
- Provide a completed application form and resume to https://www.snohomishcountywa.gov/3339/Apply.
- Work for a TPA-collecting lodging business located in Snohomish County At-Large or in Council District 2.
- Demonstrated interest in the promotion, development and expansion of tourism related activities in Snohomish County.
- Professional skills and expertise, or linkages to organizations, services or facilities needed to fulfill the goals of the lodging and tourism industries.
The Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Area (TPA) Advisory Board is comprised of 14 members: five (5) lodging members, one from each of the five Snohomish County Council Districts; four (4) at-large lodging members; and five (5) non-lodging members, one from each of the five Council Districts. The purpose of the TPA is to increase overnight stays in Snohomish County. Members representing a Council District must live and/or work in the District they are appointed to represent. The Board meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
For more information contact the Snohomish County Tourism Promotion Coordinator, Trudy Soriano, at Trudy.Soriano@snoco.org or 425-388-6603.