UPDATE 12 p.m. 9-20-21: The Mukilteo City Council has informed the Lynnwood Times that today’s meeting will be VIRTUAL ONLY and not an in-person meeting.
MUKILTEO, Wash., September 18, 2021 – For its 7 p.m. Monday, September 20 regular BUSINESS MEETING the Mukilteo City Council will discuss and/or vote on the following items:
- Lodging Tax Committee Advisory 2022 Appointments (AB21-05)
- 3rd Quarter Surplus Resolution 2021-07 (AB21-85)
- On-call Arborist Contract Approval (AB21-97)
- Ecology Capacity Grant Application Approval (AB21-96)
- DEI Commission Recommendation for Land Acknowledgment Statement (AB21-100)
- 2nd Quarter Finance Update (AB21-82)
- American Rescue Plan (ARP) Funding Discussion (AB21-57)
View the full council agenda packet, click here.
The council will vote to fund the following four American Rescue Plan Act programs: Community Outreach ($20,000), an initial Business/Nonprofit Grants Program ($200,000), Lodging Tax Funding ($162,600), and Utility Assistance ($681,000).
Mukilteo City Council meeting Time and Location
The council meeting will be 7 p.m. on September 20, 2021. You may attend in person or participate via Zoom.
- Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82671819157 or attend 11930 Cyrus Way, Mukilteo, WA with social distancing guidelines in place.
For a link to the last meeting, click here.