Upcoming Lake Stevens City Council meeting
LAKE STEVENS, Wash., October 9, 2021 – For its 6 p.m. Tuesday, October 12 BUSINESS MEETING, the Lake Stevens City Council will discuss/vote on the following items:
- Proclamation recognizing October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Establishing a temporary position of a Policy Analyst
- Public Hearing: Ordinance 1124 – Permissible Use Tables
- 2022 Budget Request
View the full council agenda packet, click here.
Under the general direction of the City Administrator or designee, the person assigned to the position is to research, review, evaluate, develop, and provide in-depth analysis of city policies and procedures. This limited-term analyst is intended to work part-time hours that are project-based.
Permissible Use Tables
The Table of Permissible Uses (Table 14.40-I) in Chapter 14.40 of the Lake Stevens Municipal Code, identifies which uses are permitted in each of the city’s individual zoning districts.
The public hearing is to consider city-initiated land use code amendment to LSMC 14.40 (Permissible Uses) and associated chapters, with the aim to update the city’s permissible uses table and provide more clear and objective development standards for specific uses.
Amendments are proposed to the following chapters of the Lake Stevens Municipal Code:
- Chapter 14.08, entitled “Basic Definitions and Interpretations”
- Chapter 14.40, entitled “Permissible Uses”
- Chapter 14.44, entitled “Supplementary Use Regulations”
- Chapter 14.72, entitled “Parking”
Lake Stevens City Council meeting Time and Location
The council meeting will be 6 p.m. on October 12, 2021 at the Sawyers Room, at the Mill Building, 1808 Main Street, Lake Stevens, Washington 98258. You may also attend virtually via the Zoom link below: