Support our Veteran’s by participating in a March of Valor Virtual 5k Ruck / Run / Walk.
You select your Squad Members, Date and Course (Mountain or Urban) where you live. Participants are challenged to finish the Ruck and Earn the GI Foundation Ruck Patch.
Complete course between Veterans Day November 11th and November 21st.
To register or learn more, click here.
This is a Virtual Event and No cost to participate. Fundraising is encouraged with Victory Kits for exceptional fundraising.
SHOW YOUR PATRIOTISM – Fly the Stars and Stripes, Create Squad T-Shirts, Have Fun!
COMPLETION & HOW TO SUBMIT RESULTS:
- Email Photos of Your Squad at the Start and Finish to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include your Squad name with your email)
- Include Course Description & Track via App Map My Run (City, State, Area)
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS @xcgif on Instagram and use Hash Tag #GIFoundationRuck
HOW TO EARN YOUR XCGIF RUCK PATCH:
- Complete the 5k Ruck March in under 59 minutes
- Must carry Rucksack (backpack) with weight (up to 20% of your body weight 10-20lbs.)
- Submit Squad/ Individual Results and Photos to email address: email@example.com
- Squads that raise over $2,500 will receive a GI Foundation Victory Kit for their exceptional fundraising!