MARYSVILLE, Wash., December 30, 2021 – For the safety of our customers and employees, Marysville City Hall, Community Development/Public Works Administration and Municipal Court buildings will be closed Thursday, Dec. 30. City staff will be working remotely and available to assist you online at www.marysvillewa.gov or by phone:
- Marysville City Hall 360-360-8000
- Utility Billing 360-363-8001 (garbage, recycling, water)
- Community Development 360-363-8100 (permitting, planning)
- Public Works 360-363-8100 (streets, capital projects, operations)
- After-hours utility emergencies* 360-363-8350 (*water break, request to turn water off/on)
- Municipal Court 360-363-8050
The Marysville Police Department and Marysville Fire District will remain open on Thursday, Dec. 30.
Friday, Dec. 31, is a city holiday. Offices are expected to reopen Monday, Jan. 3.
* In the event of an emergency, please call 911.