NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Mukilteo City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on Monday, January 3, 2022 starting at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be held in Council Chambers, as well as Zoom.
To ensure our meetings are accessible and provide participation for the public who wish to participate virtually, the live feed of the council meeting will be available on our website, www.mukilteowa.gov or by participating through Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81864545744
Meeting ID: 818 6454 5744
View the full council agenda packet, click here. For its 7 p.m. Monday, January 3rd REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING, the Mukilteo City Council will discuss/vote the following items:
- Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County for Municipal Road & Street Services Approval (AB22-001)
- Decant Construction Acceptance (AB21-127)
- SR 525 Sidewalks Contract Amendment Approval (AB21-128)
- PAWS Animal Shelter Services Contract Approval (AB22-002)
- Police Vehicle Purchase Approval (AB22-010)
- Election of Council President / Vice President (AB22-003)
- Boys & Girls Club Public Use Agreement (AB21-108)
- Council Vacancy Process Discussion (AB22-008)
For accessibility information and for accommodation requests, please call the ADA Coordinator at (425) 263-8005 (or TRS (800) 833-6384 or dial 711), or visit https://mukilteowa.gov/departments/executive/ada-program/.