LYNNWOOD, Wash., March 6, 2022 – The National Weather Service forecasts ok weather for Snohomish County this week with rain expected on Monday evening and Tuesday only. The rest of the week is expected to be either partly cloudy or sunny throughout the county. Daily temperatures will be slightly cooler this week and are expected to fluctuate between 31°F (only on Wednesday night) to 50°F going into the weekend. For Last week’s forecast click here.
Upcoming Weather Forecast (Mar 6 to Mar 12) for Snohomish County
- Sunday (Mar 6): Areas of dense fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night: Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Monday (Mar 7): Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday (Mar 8): Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of rain before 1am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday (Mar 9): Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday (Mar 10): Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday (Mar 11): A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday (Mar 12): Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Cumulus clouds reflecting in Lake Washington as the weather calms down this afternoon. Looking like March will be 3 for 3 for not gray sunsets to start the month. A few dry days in a row for Western Washington beginning Friday and lasting thru the weekend. #wawx pic.twitter.com/EmuaLQX36J
— NWS Seattle (@NWSSeattle) March 4, 2022