City of Mill Creek seeking to fill Art & Beautification Board Vacancy
MILL CREEK — The City of Mill Creek is seeking volunteers to fill two vacancies on the Art & Beautification Board. The positions were vacated by resignation with terms expiring on October 31, 2024. The A&B Board meets virtually on the second Wednesday of each month from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Art and Beautification Board serves as an advisory board to the City Council on matters regarding:
- Design of landscaping for City rights of way, medians, entrances, and other public facilities and City-owned properties.
- Special events and projects to enhance the aesthetics and beauty within and business areas of the City.
- Utilization of the Municipal Art Fund.
- Selection and acquisition of artwork obtained for the City and for all municipal buildings.
- Construction projects; to the extent feasible, the board should be active during preliminary design or construction phases of municipal project to assure orderly integration of artwork into the City.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Art & Beautification Board, please request an application by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once completed, please return your application to: email@example.com or deliver it to City Hall at the address below no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2022.