LYNNWOOD, Wash., August 28, 2022 – The National Weather Service forecasts beautiful weather throughout Snohomish County all week with a slight breeze coming from the northwest ranging from 5-11 mph. A slight chance of showers after 11pm on Thursday evening that will last until Friday afternoon. It will be slightly cooler this week with daily temperatures expecting to fluctuate between a low of 57°F in the evenings to a high of 82°F in the afternoons.
Upcoming Weather Forecast (August 28 to September 3) for Snohomish County
- Sunday (Aug 28): Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday (Aug 29): Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 60. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday (Aug 30): Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Wednesday (Aug 31): Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Thursday (Sept 1): Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night: A slight chance of showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Friday (Sept 2): A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday (Sept 3): Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
With skies clearing, tomorrow will be an opportunity to spot the closet planet to the Sun, Mercury. Look for it just below a crescent Moon.
As Mercury closely follows the path of the Sun, it's often hidden from view. Take this chance to see it before it disappears in mid-Sept. pic.twitter.com/zfQcwAllbs
— NWS Seattle (@NWSSeattle) August 28, 2022