SnoCo Weather: Mostly sunny with some showers this week
LYNNWOOD, Wash., September 4, 2022 – The National Weather Service forecasts mix weather throughout Snohomish County all week with showers starting Sunday afternoon and ending late evening and returning Wednesday evening until Thursday morning. Expect a slight breeze coming from the northwest ranging from 5-13 mph. Daily temperatures will be cooler this week fluctuating between a low of 53°F in the evenings to 74°F in the afternoons.
Upcoming Weather Forecast (September 4 to September 10) for Snohomish County
- Sunday (Sept 4): A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Monday (Sept 5): Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Tuesday (Sept 6): Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday (Sept 7): Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night: A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Thursday (Sept 8): A slight chance of rain before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday (Sept 9): Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday (Sept 10): Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
(4 of 4) Ocean heat content & global sea levels rose to record highs in 2021 per #StateOfClimate2021 report. Learn more about global climate events & extremes at https://t.co/jCSy8bRMWF @NOAANCEI @ametsoc pic.twitter.com/LmN9jQVJtI
— NOAA (@NOAA) August 31, 2022