SNOHOMISH COUNTY, September 25, 2022—The National Weather Service forecasts beautiful weather throughout Snohomish County with a slight chance of showers on Wednesday. Expect a slight breeze coming from the northwest ranging from 5-7 mph. Daily temperatures will be temperate this week fluctuating between a low of 54°F in the evenings to 73°F in the afternoons.
Upcoming Weather Forecast (September 25 to October 1) for Snohomish County
- Sunday (Sept 25): Widespread haze before 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday (Sept 26): Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday (Sept 27): Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday (Sept 28): A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Thursday (Sept 29): A slight chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Friday (Sept 30): Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday (Oct 1): Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
👉 #Ian Advice: Have multiple ways to receive warnings! Connect & communicate with family/friends via text, social media, email, etc. to ensure they are AWARE of the hazards & know how to prepare/respond.
You never know when reaching out could ultimately save a life! 🙌 pic.twitter.com/cG1DW883B1
— NWS Mobile (@NWSMobile) September 24, 2022