SNOHOMISH COUNTY, November 19, 2022—With colder air coming in from Canada dropping temperatures to a low of 26°F on Monday, the National Weather Service forecasts wet snow for the week throughout Snohomish County. Resident should expect up to half an inch of wet snow, but with the mix of rain with the snow, it will most likely transition into rain throughout a given day.
Expect light winds 3-10 mph with daily temperatures much cooler this week fluctuating between a low of 26°F in the evenings to 40°F in the afternoons—a 10 degree drop in temperature!
Upcoming Weather Forecast for Snohomish County – Nov 26 to Dec 3
- Sunday (Nov 27): Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. Steady temperature around 41. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night: Rain showers before 2am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 33. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday (Nov 28): A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 11am. Areas of frost after 5pm. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night: A 10 percent chance of snow showers after 5am. Widespread frost, mainly after 7pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday (Nov 29): Snow likely before 2pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 2am. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday (Nov 30): Rain before 11am, then rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night: Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday (Dec 1): A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of snow between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday (Dec 2): A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday (Dec 3): A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Heavy mountain snow is expected tonight through Sunday night for the Cascades. If you’re traveling, make sure to check with @wsdot_passes for information on tire requirements. #WAwx pic.twitter.com/r185giQJX4
— NWS Seattle (@NWSSeattle) November 26, 2022