EVERETT, Wash., December 7, 2022—The Internal Revenue Service announced the Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC) in Everett, Washington, has moved to the Key Bank Tower office building at 2707 Colby Ave, Suite 705, in Everett. The new TAC location is one-half mile from its former location.
There is free 90-minute parking on both sides of Colby Avenue, and limited handicap parking is available near the building’s main entry. Visitors can also pay for parking at Everpark Garage, about 3 blocks away, at 2815 Hoyt Ave. Public transportation is also nearby.
All IRS TACs operate by appointment. To schedule an appointment at the Everett TAC, call 844-545-5640. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The fastest and easiest way for taxpayers to get the help they need is through IRS.gov. Go to www.irs.gov for more information. Available resources include:
- Online Account, you can securely access your individual account information
- Where’s My Refund?, check your refund status and estimated delivery date
- Identity Protection Pin (IP PIN), to prevent someone from using your information to file a fraudulent tax return
- Free File, use free tax software offered through IRS partners to allow you to file your taxes online
- Get Transcript, view and print a tax transcript online
- Direct Pay, make tax payments or estimated tax payments from your checking or savings account
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, individuals or businesses can make all types of federal tax payments
- Online Payment Agreement, set up installment payments to pay taxes you owe
- Where’s My Amended Return, track the status of your amended return
- Answers to tax law questions, get answers many tax questions
- All IRS Forms and Publications, find and download current tax forms, instructions and publications. Those who do not have access to the internet can call 800-829-3676 to order tax forms by mail.
For additional information on available services, see IRS Publication 5136, the IRS Services Guide.
Source Content: Internal Revenue Service press release