MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash., August 22, 2023—Seattle Police Department Narcotics Detectives recovered over two thousand grams of fentanyl powder and fentanyl pills in a Mountlake Terrace residence.
SPD detectives in conjunction with federal partners at Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) completed a narcotics operation where they served two search warrants for residences involved in drug trafficking in the North King County and South Snohomish regions.
Detectives connected these drug trafficking organizations to aiding the narcotics activity plaguing the Northgate and Lake City communities.
During the two warrant searches, police recovered the following:
- 2962.1 grams Fentanyl Powder (approximately 6.5 pounds)
- 2907.2 grams Fentanyl Pills (approximately 30,000 pills)
- Approximately 8.4 grams of heroin
- Approximately $46,000 US currency
- One set of heavy plate body armor
- One seized vehicle
SOURCE: Seattle Police Department