In an effort to keep our residents socially connected during this time of “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order the City of Lynnwood launches Lynnwood Connects Check-In.
The Lynnwood Connects Check-In program is a weekly phone call to see how residents are doing and share a friendly conversation.
Lynnwood Connects Check-In calls are intended to provide an opportunity to connect to those who may be feeling socially isolated by linking individuals with a friendly, caring City of Lynnwood staff member.
Check-In calls can be provided in Arabic, Chinese, German, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
You can enroll in the Lynnwood Connects Check-In program two ways:
- Complete an online form: HERE
- Call 425-670-5035 and leave a voice message. Be sure to leave your name, phone number and best time to reach you. We will contact you to register you over the phone.
Lynnwood Connects Check-In is:
- A weekly phone or email check-in within a scheduled time frame.
- An opportunity for Lynnwood staff to chat with you to see how you are doing and provide social connection.
Lynnwood Connects Check-In is not:
- A crisis phone line If you have a non-medical emergency, please call the Care Crisis Response Services at 1-800-584-3578 or 425-258-4357
- Therapeutic Counseling
- Medical Visit/Telehealth If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1
- Resource referral service If you are seeking resources or need help, please call 2-1-1 for assistance.