Snohomish County, Wash., December 18, 2020 – Tonight, the Snohomish County DUI & Target Zero Task Force is participating in a tri-county holiday DUI patrol. This will include Snohomish, King and Pierce counties.
There will be dozens of officers on the roads patrolling from varying agencies focused on DUI patrols. Sheriff Fortney, Bureau Chief Huri, Bureau Chief Kane, Captain Robertson and Lieutenant Lewis are working patrol tonight in south county.
What can you do to keep you and your family safe this holiday season?
- Have a plan before you start drinking
- Encourage family members to have a plan – or #StepIn if you think someone is DUI
- Actively let people in your social circle know that you can be called for a safe and sober ride
- The only safe driver is a completely sober driver – NOT the “least intoxicated” person
- Call 911 to report DUI drivers