LYNNWOOD, Wash., September 7, 2021 – For its 6 p.m. Tuesday, September 7 regular WORKSESSION the Lynnwood City Council will discuss the following items:
- Introduce Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commission candidate Jeanna Kim (Evan Chinn): Kim’s Board and Commission Application, Kim’s Resume.
- Introduce Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commission candidate Simreet Dhaliwhal. (Evan Chinn): Dhaliwhal’s Board and Commission Application, Dhaliwhal’s Resume.
- Introduce: Parks & Recreation Board Applicant Presley Morrissey (Lynn D. Sordel, Director): Morrissey’s Board and Commission Application.
- Community Justice Center Project Task Force Update and Presentation Chief Jim Nelson, Lynnwood Police Department and WA State Representative Lauren Davis, 32nd District: Task Force Council Presentation PDF.
- American Rescue Plan Act Funding Immediate Needs Follow-up Michelle Meyer, Director of Finance; Will Cena, Information Technology Director: ARPA Presentation for 9/7 WS.
Lynnwood City Council meeting Time and Location
This meeting will be held electronically by Zoom. The Public can hear the meeting live, 6 p.m. September 7 at www.LynnwoodWA.gov/Live, or join the meeting via Zoom using the link below: