Upcoming Lynnwood City Council Agenda
LYNNWOOD, Wash., September 12, 2021 – For its 6 p.m. Monday, September 13 regular BUSINESS MEETING the Lynnwood City Council will discuss and/or vote on the following items:
- Proclamation: National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Confirm Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commission and Parks & Recreation Board appointments
- American Rescue Plan Act Funding Immediate Needs Follow-up, ARPA Presentation.
- Ordinance: Franchise Agreement with Puget Sound Energy for Operations of Natural Gas Facilities, PSE Lynnwood Gas Franchise.
- Resolution: Build a Community Recovery Center on the site of the Community Justice Center.
- Contract Awards:
- Community Justice Center Construction to FORMA
- Community Justice Center Special, Construction Inspection Consultant Services
- Community Justice Center, Geotechnical Construction Testing Services
View the full council agenda packet, click here.
Lynnwood City Council meeting Time and Location
This meeting will be held electronically ONLY by Zoom. The public can hear the meeting live, 6 p.m. September 13 at www.LynnwoodWA.gov/Live, or join the meeting via Zoom using the link below: