Wreath Walk Edmonds auction is back!
EDMONDS, Wash., November 18, 2021– Last year Art Walk Edmonds started a new tradition for the downtown Edmonds, Wreath Walk Edmonds! This new tradition of hanging original, artist-designed and decorated wreaths in select storefronts during the holiday season is back, November 18th to December 16th, along with an online auction for those who wish to take home one of these special wreaths!
Art Walk Edmonds has juried the wreath concepts to pick the best of the best in these one-of-a-kind wreaths. Artists thought “outside the wreath” with their designs – each portraying the artist’s unique style. Learn more about the wreath’s artist by reading their bio listed beside the wreath and on the Auction Page.
Bid on and win your favorite wreath through an online auction.
- Online Auction goes lives at 5pm on November 18th – timed with the beginning of November’s Art Walk. Stroll around all 18 locations to see the wreaths in person either during Art Walk or during business hours.
- Once you find your favorite(s), click the QR code by the wreath or visit charityauction.bid/wreathwalkedmonds to register and place your bid. You will be notified when you are outbid so that you can go place another bid.
- You also have the opportunity to skip all the bidding and go straight to the “BUY IT NOW” price. However, the wreath will not be available to take home until December 17th.
- The Auction closes at 8pm on December 16th, timed with the ending of December’s Art Walk.
- If you have the winning bid, you may pick up your wreath anytime between December 17th and the 31st (we will let you know and help you coordinate with the business owner).
All proceeds from the Wreath Auction benefit Art Walk Edmonds, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the Arts in Edmonds.
Any questions? Contact Art Walk Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.298.7947.
One thought on “Wreath Walk Edmonds auction is back!”
Pingback: What’s going on around Snohomish County this holiday season? - Lynnwood Times