MARYSVILLE, Wash., February 5, 2022 – The Marysville City Council will hold a REGULAR WORK SESSION on Monday, February 7, 2022, starting at 7 p.m. This meeting will be held both VIRTUALLY and in IN-PERSON.
Anyone wishing to provide written or verbal public comment, must pre-register at this link www.marysvillewa.gov/remotepubliccomment before noon on the day of the meeting. To listen to the meeting without providing public comment Join Zoom Meeting at https://zoom.us/j/9297713397.
To view Mayor Jon Nehring’s State of the City address, click here.
View the full council agenda packet, click here. For its 7 p.m. Monday, February 7 REGULAR WORK SESSION, the Mukilteo City Council will discuss the following items:
- Consider the Contract Award for the Downtown Stormwater Treatment Project
- Consider the Contract Award for the Comeford Park and Restroom Project
- Consider the Snohomish County Human Services Grant in the Amount of $15,000
- Consider the HVAC Maintenance & Repair Services Contract Supplemental
Agreement No. 4 with D.K. Systems in the Amount of $75,000.00
- Consider the Axon Enterprise, Inc. Contract for Interview Room Cameras for the
Public Safety Building and Jail in the Amount of $90,687.51
- Consider the Julota Software as a Service License Agreement Contract
- Consider the Tyler Technologies Quote for Additional Hours for Advanced
Scheduling Implementation in the Amount of $5,180.00
- Consider the Marysville Tourism Promotion Grant in the Amount of $2,500.00
- Consider a Resolution to Adopt the Updated Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Consider an Ordinance Amending Marysville Municipal Code Title 22A, the
Administration of the Unified Development Code (UDC)
- Consider an Ordinance Addressing Wheeled All-Terrain Vehicles (WATVS)
Operating on City Street