Snohomish County business owners who have struggled to stay in business due to criminal activity in their neighborhoods thank the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office for conducting their third Operation Clean Streets since December 2021.
Other Stories in Newscast
- Meadowdale High School’s Beth Marriott inducted into the Washington Activity Coordinators Association Hall of Fame
- Mukilteo City Council A/V system update
- Community Recover Center Open House
- Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers statement regarding the military action against Ukraine by the Russian Federation
- Shamrock Walk Family Scavenger Hunt
- Unveiling of a new sign honoring local veterans
Thank you for your wonderful support and see you next Saturday!