Multiple cold shelters in Snohomish County are open, providing overnight shelter during the cold season. Cold weather season generally starts in November and can last through March.
Below is a list of active cold shelters. For a list of Daytime Warming Centers, click here.
- Everett Cold Weather Shelter, (425) 740-2550, Opens at 8PM. Closes at 10PM.
- Everett Family Cold Weather Shelter, email@example.com, Opens at 4PM. Closes at 8PM.
- Marysville Cold Weather Shelter, (425) 686-9272, Opens at 7PM. Closes at 9:30PM
- Monroe Cold Weather Shelter, (425) 535-0000, Opens at 8PM. Closes at 10PM.
- Snohomish Cold Weather Shelter, (425) 535-0000, Opens at 8PM. Closes at 10PM.
- South County Cold Weather Shelter, (206) 743-9843, Van pickups and check-in take place between 7:00PM and 7:30PM – Except Wednesday when pickups and check in take place between 9:00PM and 9:30PM. Later check-ins possible but you must call first for availability.
Youth between the ages of 12-17 years of age who need shelter may call Cocoon House, a nonprofit serving homeless and at-risk youth in Snohomish County, at 425-877-5171.