Snohomish County Follow-Up COVID-19 Seniors Survey (55+)
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash., January 31, 2023—Did you know Snohomish County is home to approximately 228,266 residents who are 55 years and older? Please help us reach seniors living in Snohomish County.
Human Services’ Long-Term Care & Aging is conducting a Follow-Up COVID-19 Seniors Survey to better understand the unique difficulties seniors in Snohomish County are facing. The anonymous survey measures critical areas around health and wellbeing, technical abilities, financial impacts, kinship care, risk of infection, emergency preparedness, physical and emotional safety, transportation, and services used.
Responses will be collected through February 28, 2023, and will help inform future planning efforts and services to assist seniors. Learn more about the first survey here.
The Follow-Up COVID-19 Seniors Survey is available online in the following languages. Hardcopy or additional translation requests can be submitted to Kelsey.Bang-Olsen@snoco.org.
- English https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/snocoseniors
- Afghan dialects
- دری – Dari https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DariSnocoSeniors
- پښتو – Pashto https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PashtoSnocoSeniors
- 한국어 – Korean https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KoreanSeniors
- Pусский – Russian https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RussianSeniors
- Español – Spanish https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SpanishSeniors
- УКРАЇНСЬКА (UKRAJINS’KA) – Ukrainian https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UkrainianSeniors
- Tiếng Việt – Vietnamese https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VietnameseSeniors
- 中文 – Chinese -coming soon here!
- Tagalog- Tagalog -coming soon here!
SOURCE: Snohomish County Government