Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 19, from 3 pm to 8 pm, at The District, in the District Plaza, just outside the Lynnwood Event Center, located at 3711 196th Street SW, Lynnwood.
The District takes immense pride in fostering community growth and connections through unique events, as stated by Director Janet Pope: “We are committed to creating a genuine, community-driven District that thrives on inclusivity, diversity, arts, and sustainability.”
The Lynnwood Luau promises to become an annual tradition. This inaugural year guarantees an array of delightful experiences, including captivating performances by local musicians, mesmerizing dance displays, engaging hula dance lessons, the chance to savor authentic Hawaiian cuisine, and the opportunity to support local Hawaiian vendors and artisans.
FEATURED ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDES:
- Strum – Seattle’s Beloved Ukulele Musicians
- Blackjack Kerouac
- Your Loud Neighbors
- Sunshine Polynesia featuring Tahitian Drummers, Ukulele Players, Singers, and Fire Performers
- Sistah T – Our Dynamic MJ and DJ for the Event
- Creative Faces by Jain – Offering FREE Enchanting Face Art and FREE Henna Art
- Sunshine From Polynesia – Providing FREE Hula Dance Lessons and FREE Drum Lessons
- Colors of Hawaii Gifts and Treasures – FREE Candy Lei Making
ENJOY TRADITIONAL HAWAIIAN EATS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
- Kona Kitchen
- Poke Me
- Lynnwood Chef Michael and Team
- Kona Ice Shaved Ice
We cordially invite everyone to join us in celebrating the Lynnwood Luau and experience the richness of Hawaiian
culture and traditions. This event promises a delightful fusion of music, dance, art, and culinary delights that will leave lasting memories.