By Angel of the Winds Casino
Arlington, WA – These continue to be unprecedented times and we are committed to make the necessary strides to ensure the health and wellness of our guests, Team Members, the Stillaguamish Tribe, and our community. Thus, Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort has made the difficult decision to extend the temporary closure and re-open with a phased approach. A phased approach is a more mindful option and focuses on carefully re-introducing all of our amenities with a thoughtful plan in place for safety. The re-opening date is still tentative, and will be announced once finalized.
Once open, we will continue to ensure that our cleaning standards exceed recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Washington State, Gov. Inslee, and tribal health organizations to help ensure COVID-19 is contained.
Below are a few of the many critical steps Angel Of The Winds has and will continue to take:
- Re-opening as a 100% smoke-free property
- Guests will be required to wear masks when on property
- Team Members will be required to wear masks while on the gaming floor
- Continue to have smaller banks and wider aisles, meaning more distance between each individual
- Placing additional sanitizer stations throughout the casino floor
- Focus on high traffic areas to accommodate necessary distances between guests
- Added acrylic barriers at Xperience Players Club, Strikerz Bowling, the Hotel Front Desk, and other areas throughout the Casino
- The property has been completely disinfected from top to bottom
We are all in this together and when the time is right, we will be delighted to welcome each guest back to our property. We encourage everyone to visit AngelOfTheWinds.com and follow us on social media to stay up to date on any additional changes to the property’s operation.