MUKILTEO, Wash., October 4, 2021 – For its 7 p.m. Monday, October 4 REGULAR MEETING the Mukilteo City Council will discuss and/or vote on the following items:
- Council Regular Meeting of September 20, 2021 and Special Meeting Minutes of September 27, 2021 (AB21-01)
- Payment Vouchers $944,424.28 (AB21-02)
- 60th Ave W Drainage Repairs Contracts Award Approval (AB21-101)
- Parks & Arts Commission Appointment (AB21-05)
- 2022 Budget: Mayor’s Address and Open Preliminary Hearing (AB21-45)
View the full council agenda packet, click here.
The mayor will give an address regarding the city’s 2022 budget. Here are a few highlights from the budget summary:
- Provides for new turnout gear for the Fire Department to keep our fire professionals safe with adequate uniforms and safety equipment
- Funds full staffing in Planning and Community Development, allowing for timely permit review for property owners, as well as updates to our regulations, including a Sign Code 2 update and the launch of a community conversation for our 2024 Comprehensive Plan Update
- Begins construction of the waterfront promenade from the Ferry Terminal to Edgewater Beach, and the design of the Japanese Gulch Creek daylighting project
- Funds staffing to complete work on Snohomish County master annexation inter-local agreement, facilitating the steps towards annexation of the east side of the Speedway
Mukilteo City Council meeting Time and Location
The council meeting will be 7 p.m. on October 4, 2021. You may attend virtually via Zoom.
For a link to the last meeting, click here.