MARYSVILLE, Wash., March 7, 2022 – The Marysville City Council will hold a REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING on Monday, March 7, 2022, starting at 7 p.m. This meeting will be held both VIRTUALLY and in IN-PERSON at Marysville City Hall.
Anyone wishing to provide written or verbal public comment, must pre-register at this link www.marysvillewa.gov/remotepubliccomment before noon on the day of the meeting. To listen to the meeting without providing public comment Join Zoom Meeting at https://zoom.us/j/92977133971.
Marysville City Council Meeting Agenda
View the full council agenda packet, click here. For its 7 p.m. Monday, March 7 REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING, the Mukilteo City Council will discuss the following items:
- Consider Approving the Water Quality Stormwater Capacity Grant Agreement with the Department of Ecology in the Amount of $50,000.00
- Consider Approving the Snohomish County Human Services First Responder Flex Fund Contract in the Amount of $9,295.00
- Consider Approving the Interlocal Agreement with Whatcom County Parks and Recreation for the Use of the Plantation Range in the Amount of $3,005.52
- Consider Approving the Supplemental Agreement No.3 with HDR, Inc. for the 88th Street NE Corridor Project
- Consider Approving an Ordinance Proposing an Amendment to the Marysville Municipal Code Removing the Requirement to Submit Mylar Copies of Final Subdivisions, Short Subdivisions, Binding Site Plan, Boundary Line Adjustments, and Record Drawings
- Consider Approving an Ordinance for the Cascade Business Park – Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment (PA21001)
To view the last meeting’s agenda, click here.